edited June 2014 in ORK Support
Hi! ^_^
I'm setting up a sort of chain event: if the player does some actions or has an item, a battle starts. Even if everything works fine, and at the end i can also change variable to set the event done, i keep getting this error, about interactions: i tried to change autodestroy - keep scene ID and other settings... But cannot change it.
This is the error:
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'EventInteraction' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine (IEnumerator routine)
ORKFramework.Behaviours.EventInteraction.EventEnded ()
ORKFramework.Events.GameEvent.EndEvent ()
I would like the battle to start only once, if some requirement are meet, but then disable it. In the process, i get this error...
Any advice? :)
Post edited by Kaemalux on
  • Can you send me your event file to contact@orkframework.com?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I will as soon as i can!

One question (that maybe is relevant about the issue): what's Interaction Type in event settings in inspector? Never changed it (Event Interaction), but maybe i should use some other choice in my event with battle... :)
  • The Interaction Type setting is used to separate different interactions in Interaction type HUDs.
    You can use it to, e.g. display different HUD texts for picking up items and taking to NPCs :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!