• edited June 2014
    I'm storing the current stats (ATK, DEF, etc).
    And after the restart my lvl I call the variable, and after i subtract the value.
    Example: I reach lvl 70(max lvl), I have 500 ATK, (500 is the number that the variable gets), then, after i reset the lvl it calls the variable and i get (500 - 490).
    But if I have a equip equipped that give me more ATK (50+500) its saves on the variable and when i reset lvl I get (550-490)... same thing with the debufs or bufs, how i can make it count only the base stat (500)?
    Post edited by jarc1995 on
  • In the formula, change the Value Origin of the status value to Base, this will use the actual base value of the status value, without any bonuses.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2014
    It's possible to make a npc like a blacksmith that you give him a sword and you chose upgrade and there a chance he fails, if he fails your object is destroyed (removed from inventory) if he successfully upgrades your sword gets +1 (another item but wiith a diferent name (sword +1) and different sats).

One more question: how can i make a spawned object in the scene with a high y (like 100) fall to the ground with a trigger event?
  • Blacksmith > classic use of the event system, since you can do changes, add/remove stuff, etc.

Falling objects, either use a Rigidbody on it or move it using the event system. Either way, when using a Trigger Enter event, you can also let other objects than the player start an event. Just select Start By Other in the event interaction's inspector.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2014
    Nevermind