• @gamingislove

In that case I have 35 UI related errors.

Assets\Mak\UISystems\UnityUIEditor\Inspectors\UIBox\Input\UIButtonInputInspector.cs(11,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BaseInspector' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Mak\UISystems\UnityUIEditor\Inspectors\UIBox\Input\UIFloatSliderInputInspector.cs(13,23): error CS0115: 'UIFloatSliderInputInspector.OnInspectorGUI()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\Mak\UISystems\UnityUIEditor\UnityUIEditorFunctions.cs(9,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IEditorFunctions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
  • Ah, yeah ... sorry about that.
    This is due to editor code having to be in an Editor folder in Unity. Rename the UnityUIEditor folder to just Editor and it should work.

I've never used the source code in a Unity project and that's not the intended/recommended use for it. I'd recommend only doing this if you absolutely need to and know what you're doing.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, it is working now).
    I've never used the source code in a Unity project and that's not the intended/recommended use for it. I'd recommend only doing this if you absolutely need to and know what you're doing.
    For now, I am planning to use source code to investigate how does particular things work under the hood. (with workable intellegence/navigation: usages, overrides, implementations and so on).
    And I also feel that you are very experienced in coding. May be I can learn some good practices from your code along th way.

• edited April 2022
    Did you really get it working? I can import the code and have it compile all fine, change the unityUIEditor to just editor, but whenever I open up the framework itself the values are reset to the default values. Seems like it just doesn't function properly without it being as DLLs because I can edit and compile the source code into working DLLs just fine.
    Post edited by Vanisle on