edited January 2021 in ORK Support
I need to change the enemy combatant's tag after combatant's death. Can I do this using event system?

Also I have a "DetectionRange" variable. I want to use this in enemy detection Range in Move AIs. How can I use this variable instead of using a flat value?

Thank you.
Post edited by Malith on
  • Hm, I don't think so, due to the tag being part of the GameObject class you can't access it via the function nodes, since it's not a component...

The move AI doesn't support that, the ranges are fixed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2021
    Hmm. I saw something on reddit. Might work. I'm not sure. I'll try it.

I have an assassin type character and he have a high "sneak" value. So I want enemies to change their detection ranges depending on how high or low the "sneak" value is. Is there a other way I can do this?

Thank you.
    Post edited by Malith on
  • Currently only by changing their move AI - e.g. via the event system or battle AI.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hmm. But that will be a mess in my case. Hope you will add this feature in future updates. Maybe in ORK 3?

Thank you!
  • Will look into it :)
  • Next update will add advanced float value selections (e.g. formulas) for ranges in move AI as well as battle range templates (and custom ranges in abilities/items).
  • That will be perfect. Thank you GIL! :)