I already setup enemy's loot drop, and I want to display to the player all the types of loot they acquired during the battle, and the quantity of each type of loot at the end of the battle. How do I go about implementing this
  • This is set up in Battle System > Battle End via the loot dialogue options.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I got the loot dialogue to appear at the end of the battle. I'm trying to get the dialogue to also display the icon of the loot the player received, but I can't.

This is what I did.
    https://imgur.com/hvhTHur

But instead of showing the icon, the dialogue cuts off where the icon is supposed to show, and when I click the "OK" button, it shows another dialogue, showing the rest of the sentence(in this case, just the full stop)

I tried to add an icon in the more > icon option in the text editor box, but when I select an icon, it does nothing.
  • Are the icons your items use large or small (width/height)? Might be that they're too big to be displayed in the GUI box - you could try using an icon size text code at the start to have all icons sized the same way (e.g. #iconsize#w100# for 100 width scaled).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I tried resizing it and it worked. Thank you.