edited June 2014 in ORK Support
I was developing my game and the notebook turn off because runs out of battery.

When I charged notebook's battery and turn on, I open Unity and see that all data that are inside Ork Framework was gone, even the 'Brown Pants' combatant data is gone.

Why this is happening? It's possible to restore that data?

When I click in the events buttons, it asks me to save data first, and if I click OK it show lots of changes that will do. I don't save because I think it's possible to restore data.

I see a folder called '_ORK_Project_Backups', there 5 files inside it, one of them appears corrupt. It's possible to restore one of them?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • If you open ORK Framework, in the first tab, Editor, you can see Backups as third menu: there you can find 5 last backups of your work... However, handle backups with care!
  • edited June 2014
    If you didn't save in the ORK Framework editor, all unsaved data will be lost when it's closed. Like Kaemalux said, you can restore backups using the editor in Editor > Backups - you can simply restore a backup to see if it has the correct data, as long as you don't click on save, it wont replace your current data (and even if you save, a backup of the current one will be made :D).

Edit: Also keep in mind, power outages can still cause file damages ...
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I find and restore my game configs, thanks @Kaemalux