Hi, i'm trying to display choices in an horizontal guibox (like a hotbar). The number of choices will change during the game so i need them to align and scale properly.

I see there are a couple of parameters that seems to work towards that goal.
Increasing the number of columns makes possible to put choices in an horizontal line, but the number of columns has to be fixed to each guibox.

Could it be possible to have an option to automatically adjust columns number to the total choices count each dialog (or menu element) has ?
  • You mean like defining a maximum choice column number and treating a lower number of choices as a reduced choice column count (stretching the choices across the availble space)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, that would help
  • Sure, I can add that in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2021
    Great! Thank you very much
    Post edited by Vlastan on