• Tested ORK 3 with Unity 2019.4 LTS, 2020.3 LTS and 2021.1 and works fine so far. Looking good for a first beta next week!

@3kage
    It's sitting safely on my computer :)
    Release is scheduled for next week.

@Acissathar
    Like Makinom 2 (since it's an extension for it), it'll require at least Unity 2019, though I'd recommend using one of the LTS releases (2019.4 or 2020.3). It'll also need the Unity UI and Text Mesh Pro packages to use the Unity UI module.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sry for asking when or how can i use my ork 2 project with ork 3 ? Or is that possible ?
  • Currently it's not possible - I'll work on an upgrade tool at the end of the beta phase (when all the major changes are done).
    You'll not be able to just use an ORK 2 project in ORK 3, due to the changes some things (e.g. UI) will have to be redone completely.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!