edited February 2021 in ORK Scripting
Working on the next video tutorial about Lightning Return Treasures Item Collector, I noticed there's a StartGameEvent, a EndGameEvent in the ItemCollector (event set as interaction), but I'm missing something before, like when the notification HUD is triggered, that could be handy to perform custom animations or other things just before the StartGameEvent. Right now I had to code a InteractionController helper and fetch the list of available interactions to achieve the animations shown in the video.
Maybe I am missing something in the API that could help me hook when the event interaction started?
Thanks in advance for any hint.
Post edited by RustedGames on
  • There's no such event - if you're using the interaction controller, you could handle this via stuff coming within the IC's trigger, e.g. via a Trigger Enter event on it.

Alternatively, you can add trigger enter event interactions to your item collectors :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!