I am using a custom prefab for a choice button defined in the event. I want to show some info below the choice. I spent some hours tinkering with it with no success. Any ideas?

This is what it looks like now, no matter how I set my settings:

My settings:
  • That's not possible, the button title is fixed on the left side - and it's pretty much only used by equipment menus.

If you want a style like that, don't display a title and add that info to the button's content via the Content Layout settings - the Custom content type allows you using text codes to add type information, etc.
    E.g. combined with a button prefab with an empty space above the button should work out like this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I can't seem to find Content Layout settings. Do you mean GUI Layout?

Anyway, I can possibly just edit the prefab like you suggested to add the space below and then write the button text and offset it with some margin/padding I guess. Not very neat though. I was hoping for a bit nicer solution. Maybe your Content Layout is a good one, but I can't find such setting.
  • edited March 2021
    The Content Layout setting is where you use the GUI box, e.g. in a menu screen's part, like the Equipment menu part has content layout settings for the different GUI boxes that are displayed.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!