edited June 2014 in ORK Support
Hi , i don't know if it's possible but i want my enemy to revive after he died or a behaviour for the enemy's friend to revive him (e.g creating a 3 parts boss or a reviver that must be killed before the others else he will revive his friend ..etc) if not possible feel free to take this as a feature request :D
  • I'm not sure, but enabling Keep Prefab in a combatant's Death Settings should allow enemies to still be able to revive him (since he wont be completely removed).

You can use the death battle events to do special stuff like a 3 parts boss :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • GiL, sorry, as it is a nice feature, couldn't be addes as a feature in combatant prefab? Something like
    - revivable Yes/No
    - times to revive
    - revive immediatly Yes/No (turns, time?)
    - keep same combatants Yes/No (choose another combatants to change into)
    - revive condition (ex custom: if target combatant is dead, if turn < 10 like a survival battle..)
    It is just a draft you could take some ideas. :)
  • edited June 2014
    Thank you GIL for your answer :)

*Edit : I did a quick test , my enemy has 0 HP but he doesn't die , he stills attack me and the battle is unfinishable until i die..
    *Edit : maybe it's because i have only one enemy.. --' sorry ..
    Post edited by Tr1nome on
  • @Tr1nome
    Most likely a bug or just a wrong check in the battle system - will look into it :)

@Kaemalux
    There already is a setting called No Revive to prevent combatants from being revived - but that's mostly for player combatants. Generally, you can do all of those custom stuff in the combatant's death event. I know, it's a bit more complex, but that you can pretty much do everything :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You are right. Using variables and some checkpoints could be enough. :)