Hi Gil! @gamingislove

I am developing a tactical RPG and I would like to know how I can make the camera switch to my enemies when they are moving or performing some action on the Battle grid, during a turn-based battle.

I can't seem to find a way to do that. Can you help me please?

Thank you in advance,
  • There are different ways to do this.

The easiest is probably using Battle System > Battle Camera to use the automatic camera changes. With blocked camera controls, you can use camera positions and similar things to do camera changes. If the camera control is not blocked and you use a built-in camera (or one derived from ORK's base camera) you can use camera control target changes to change the camera's target to a different combatant.

An alternative is either using camera changes in the battle events used to animate the actions or use turn start events to change the camera to the combatant.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!