Hi. I have a combatant on scene. It's werid, because it didn't happend on older versions of ORK Framework.

Combatant see player immediately after 2 seconds. I'm using Navemesh. Combatant AI have Sight with Raycast. I want the combatant to chase player after he see him. I'm changing options in Combatant Settings, but nothing works. Idle, Hunt - always he immediately sees player after 2 seconds. I made TEST scene with only Cubes as walls and the same problem. What is going on? Please for help!
  • Hard to say without knowing details on your setup.
    Is the combatant able to see the player or e.g. is the player out of range but seen anyway?

If this is during battle (e.g. a real time battle area), it might be due to the combatant using an action targeting the player - in that case you should use the move AI nodes in the battle AI, e.g. a Check Move AI Hunting node to use only combatants that are detected for hunting.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Player is out of the range. I have a prison map. Player is in his cell, enemy is outside.

I have Real Time Battle Area. When enemy is near Player, he's immediately hunting him.

I set Combatant Spawner away from the Player. He's standing and not doing anything. But in Editor I Can see white line from this Combatant to my Player. It looks like Move AI don't see Sight or any other detection.
  • As said above - in a real time battle area, that's most likely coming from the combatant's battle AI, as he's targeting the player. Use move AI nodes to filter possible targets by move AI detection.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!