edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Is there any way to make less zoom in the node editor, because if you work with a lot of nodes, it's very usefull if you don't need to scroll up,down and left,right?
And is any way to select 2 or more nodes soo when you drag, you can drag all the selected nodes at the same time?
Post edited by jarc1995 on
  • No, currently not possible - I'll look into it for future improvements of the node editor.
    You can drag a node and all of its following nodes by holding shift while dragging.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2014
    Ok thank you, i just asked becuase I'm making an event for any weapon that I want to add to the event i need to create 50 nodes :).
    Post edited by jarc1995 on
  • You can reduce the view to a node and its following nodes by double clicking on it, maybe that helps to get some order in there :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ever since I've been able to move multiple nodes via shift, which is excellent; the biggest problem I've had with nodes is:

-Not being able to copy/paste a node from one event to another.
    -Dragging a node off-screen which requires extensive scrolling while dragging it. Maybe dragging a node to the edge of the screen could scroll in that direction.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Keep those ideas coming, I'll try to get them into the next node editor update (whenever that is :D).
  • -Copy multiple nodes at the same time (duplicate them).
  • Is possible to copy multiple nodes at the same time?
  • Currently not, but I'll add it to the node editor list :)
  • I second the Copy multi. nodes request :)