edited March 2021 in ORK Support
I have been playing around with the attack speed attribute of a monster combatant and figured when I increased it, it results in no end transition of the animation and jumping straight to the new animation.

Any idea how can I fix this?

These are my animation transition settings:

Here is the setup in ORK framework:

Post edited by zatokar on
  • I can try to help ya,

In your Mecanim do you have an idle state you would be transitioning from between animations? I don't see the full settings so I'm not sure if you do, but if you do and have Mecanim setup like the Ork Tutorial you can set the animation play mode to cross fade this blends the animations rather than no transition between them. Hope that helps.
  • edited March 2021
    Thanks a lot for trying to help. I found the cross fade option and I am going to use it, but first I want to discover, why 1 of my combatants works as is supposed, with the idle in between attacks included while the other doesn't.

This one doesn't work:

While this one does:

I can't seem to be able to find a difference between these two. Any ideas?
    @supportreport1 thank you.
  • edited March 2021
    Finally, I solved it. All I had to do was to read more carefully this bit:

I had to rename the actual animation clip...

This error message however could be more specific in saying where to define the animation clip name. Seems like it should have been defined in the state name field.

• That info text is for the duration settings that are found right below it :)
    You can either set a fixed duration or get it from the animation clip's name (which can either use the state name if they match, or you define one).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2021
    Would you care to explain, why my renaming clips to match the State Name helped? Before I used the state name: attack1 which was matching the actual state name in the animator, while the Animation clip was Attack1. Once I changed the Animation clip name to attack1 it solved my problem. Any idea why?

Nvm, I understand now.