edited May 2015 in ORK Support
Hello,

I have my change scene battles set up using:

A battle Object and A Combat Spawner

When I change the setting to respawn after a certain time.
and I return/ teleport back to the last place I was before the battle the Enemy does not respawn after my set secs.

I noticed and did a test without the teleport scene change with the battle residing within the scene and the enemy does repawn after the proper secs.

Is there something I am over looking?

Thank You
Post edited by gamingislove on

• Yeah, that's because the scene is changed and this stuff isn't remembered :)
    I'll look into a solution for it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool, Thank You :)

• Just wondering if you got a chance on this one yet? :)
    I cant seem to figure out a way of doing this.

At first I thought that I could create a work around > create a Battle prefab and have a event spawn in the prefab when I re-enter the scene but that a no go for sure. Creates a Instance error and other issues with auto assigning waypoints etc...

thanks gil

• I don't think you can really do a work around for that - at least now without coding yourself :)
    I have some thoughts about how to do it in future updates, but haven't yet found the time to implement it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay cool, I will keep a eye out for it in a future update.

• Just checking in to see if there was an update or a way to make this work as of yet.
    Been focused on some other aspects of the game but now I am working with enemies and level design.

Thanks Gil!

• Not yet, but it's on my list :)
    You probably could somehow do this with death variable changes or through the death event of the combatant, but that's probably more complicated than useful.
  • Okay sounds good, looking forward to it.

Thank You :)

• edited May 2015
    Just wondering on this topic.
    I may have solved this but just would like your thoughts:

I created a Scene Event that removed Scene Battle Data when Exiting the Scene. So when A player enters again the enemies will respawn again. It seems to be working. Just wondering if I am missing something and creating long term issues. :)

PS This may have been solved already but I been super busy working on other elements.
    thanks in advance :)
    Post edited by gameintern on

• The Remember Combatants option has been added to combatant spawners, which will remember the position of spawned combatants and the respawn time of those who where killed.
  • Awesome thank you!