edited March 2021 in ORK Support
I've enabled Drag and Drop>Enable Tooltip.but it's no work when the cursor is hovering
Post edited by Kuidream on
  • Did you also set up a Tooltip type HUD that is allowed to display abilities?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2021
    i did this.but I'm not sure if I need to add an additional menu part to the menu screen to display the tooltip hud.
    PS:I choose New UI in GUI system type
    another question :can I use different colors to show the names of abilities with different rarities(Eg:blue for magic, orange for unique)?
    Just like I can set the default color for different status bars in the Status Values.
    Post edited by Kuidream on
  • edited March 2021
    The Tooltip HUD displays automatically when a tooltip is shown - but the HUD has to be set up to be displayed via the Display Conditions. E.g. if your menu screen blocks the controls, In Control should be set to Ignore (or No).

You can use text codes to change the text color, e.g. if an ability's name should have a different text color, just add a color text code around it, e.g.:
    #text.color0#Ability Name#

Just replace 0 with the ID/index of the text color you want to use (set up in Game > Colors). Ability Name is the name of your ability, so just replace that with whatever name it has :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!