How can I have the Loot for a battle drop in the Field (on the ground) after going back to the original scene rather than collect with a "Battle End" event? I know it has to do with the Loot Inventory drop settings but I'm not exactly sure how to make the item prefabs spawn from where the enemy was encountered/defeated
  • Check the Battle Gains Collection settings in the battle system you're using - when enabling Collect Immediately, you can enable dropping the different kind of loot (e.g. items, money, etc.) into the game world instead of adding it to the inventory.

If you want dropped things to still be there when leaving the scene and retunring, set the Save Drops setting (in Menus > Save Game Menu > Save Settings) to Game or Save (would also keep them in save games).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!