edited April 2021 in ORK Support
Hello,

I recently switch to mobile and im running into a problem with the skill bar. Click work and hotkey work on the computer but touch only work occasionaly on my phone. Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

Thank you
Post edited by Coolstory on
  • What's the setup of the Shortcut HUD element's drag/click use settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have drag disable and click set to 1 click. Auto use on individual and use on click
  • Hm, a slight move of the finger during the touch is probably recognized as drag, preventing the click (even when drag is disabled) - I'll investigate.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you so much let me know if you need anything else. Ork is great, hopefully I can get a new game out for the most anticipated ORK 3.

Also I just started up my computer and here is a screenshot of the element if you need it.

skillbar-eleme
  • It's definitely due to moving the cursor while clicking - this stops the click from being recognized as click and considers it a drag, i.e. in your case doing nothing.

I'll add a setting in the next update to the drag/drop handling (menu settings) for controling the distance the cursor can move before considering something a drag.
  • Thank you, I think i found a temp fix but I there is this white box in my gui that I can't get rid of.

guiwh

Can you show me how to get rid of this white box in the screenshot?
  • Hm, hard to tell - you need to find out from which UI this is coming, e.g. is it from the shortcut HUD, a different HUD or e.g some menu?

If you send me an email (to contact@orkframework.com) with your order/invoice number, I can send you a beta version with the new setting to test.
  • Thank you, I send the order number. Its a HUD element that I have to activate a control using a GUI box.

Thanks again and have a great weekend