Hello
I am currently working on a shop within ORK.
I understand that each shop has a set currency it uses when selling items to the player. I also understand that Items themselves do not have a set currency in the sell price, they simply use a value for the first currency, and is then changed using the exchange rates set for the currency of the shop.

I am wondering if there is a way to have 1 shop that contains items that sell for multiple different currencies? Say for example item A sells for Currency A and Item B sells for Currency B. If not completely through the ORK window, maybe a solution through scripting? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Hm, currently not - you can naturally do it via scripting, though that pretty much requires you to build your own shop system to handle it, or delve into ORK's shop code and change it to your needs.

I'll mark this for a future feature, though - being able to buy/sell stuff in different currencies sounds like a good addition :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!