edited May 2021 in ORK Support
Hi everyone,

Im trying to get cinemachine set up for the camera, it doesnt have any script and the tutorial just have me plqce the canvas on screen but the camera cant find the player. Can someone help me set up cinemachine with ork please.

Thank you
Post edited by Coolstory on
  • Cinemachine as the player camera needs to be handled like any custom player/camera control, i.e. you'll most likely need a wrapper script between ORK and Cinemachine to have the camera target the player spawned by ORK.

The example wrapper script for OOTII is basically what you need, just adjusting it for Cinemachine's camera control script.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hello, Im a coding novice and Im unsure how to do this. Can you show me how to write such a script?

Thank you
  • Sure - I've adjusted the OOTII wrapper for Cinemachine.
    You can find it in the custom player/camera control how-to.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you GIL, have a good day. Excited to get this tested out just in case. I have the camera set up to where I think its great but people seem to like cinemachine.