Set a player before spawning it!
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
ORKFramework.PlayerHandler:SpawnPlayer(Combatant, Vector3, Boolean, Single, Boolean, Vector3)
ORKFramework.PlayerHandler:SpawnPlayer(Vector3, Boolean, Single, Boolean, Vector3)
ORKFramework.PlayerHandler:SpawnPlayer(Int32)
ORKFramework.SceneTarget:SpawnPlayer()
ORKFramework.Behaviours.d__27:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
ORKFramework.Behaviours.SceneChanger:OnSceneLoaded()
ORKFramework.ORKCore:FireSceneLoaded()
ORKFramework.ORKCore:OnSceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
but the problem is i setted up all properly can some1 help me why script dosent see the player?
  • Well, as the warning suggests - you didn't set a player, e.g. in your start event.

A simple start event would e.g. consist of a Join Active Group node to have a combatant join the player group (i.e. this becomes the player) and spawn it via the Spawn Player node.

The game tutorial #3 handles this topic. If you haven't done yet, I'd highly recommend going through the complete game tutorial series from start to finish, as this'll teach you all the basics, ORK's workflow and the most common features you'll use.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • i done and read all like there but the problem is that is still like that
  • is it maybe possible to help me on discord with this bug? cause i done all fine already but still it cannot see
  • krup_ek said: Set a player before spawning it!
    If you still get this warning, your start event might not be called, make sure it's set up in the Menus > Main Menu > New Game Settings.

Also, make sure to either start your game via the main menu, or when directly starting in the scene, have the Start Game option enabled in the ORK Game Starter.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • still have the error ;/
  • ok fixed another plugin was doing a bug i deleted it and all works now
  • That's strange - which plugin was it?