• edited July 2021
    @Acissathar
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

Edit: Tested it and works fine here, both in my existing project and a brand new project.
    Since something similar already happend with your project before, I assume that there's something going on with it that causes these kinds of issues. Maybe you can send me your project to test it here?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove I was able to get it to happen again, and this is set up for it (in Unity 2020.3.14). Attempting to change the Group>1 min size to 2 will lead to the save settings loop: here

Steps:
    1. Under Menu Screen on a Menu Part for a screen, click plus by requirement.
    2. Go to Templates -> Requirements and go to the new requirement.
    3. Check Group Size, and save (with starting value of 1).
    4. Attempt to change it 2.
    5. Should hit the save setting loop now.

If you don't save it with that starting value of 1 first, it doesn't seem to have this issue it seems.

• @Acissathar
    Still working fine here.
    Do you have any file synchronizing asset or programm running that could interfere with file changes?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2021
    Interesting, none that I am aware of beyond using git in this project but that is a manual process to change files. I'll try nuking the Library folder, maybe there's just some odd stuff going on there.

Edit: Didn't make a difference it seems, but if I'm the only one to encounter it I'll just ignore it.
    Post edited by Acissathar on
  • I can't seem to find Block Mouse Over Selection.
  • @Dre788
    Hm, I think that's currently not available, I'll look into it.
  • In case someone else hits it, if you start getting warning messages when attempting to start your main menu scene about missing scripts / references on ORK objects reimport the GamingIsLove folder. Ran into this when changing git branches, don't think it's a bug or anything just a side effect of tracking (and probably nuking the Library folder) and the reimport is pretty fast.
  • Ran into an error during play.
    -Goto Menu Screens
    -Create an Inventory Menu Part
    -Following that create a Description Menu Part
    -For the Content Description use "Custom Content"
    Once you run the project and attempt to display the inventory you should run into this error below.
    imageimage
    I don't seem to run into this error if the custom content of the description is for equipment Inventory.
  • @Dre788
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
  • edited July 2021
    I seem to be having trouble displaying a HUD Portrait in a Combatant Menu Screen. The HUD Portrait shows up fine if I call the HUD directly. But if it's through a Combatant Menu the sprite is empty (disabled).
    -Create a Main Content UI Box
    -Create a HUD Portrait (Sprite) and set it to Default
    -Give a Combatant a portrait (Sprite) and set it to Default
    -Create a Combatant Menu
    -Create a HUD, set it to Combatant, enable Player in Combatant Settings and attach a prefab of a Portrait HUD
    -Attach the HUD to the Message Content of the Combatant Menu
    -Join the Combatant to the party and call the menu you created
    This should get the result. Unless I'm missing some special step for HUDs. I did manage to get status values to show up so I believe it might be a bug.
    Post edited by Dre788 on
  • I'll check it out - so the portrait is on a HUD prefab, which is used as template by the combatant part.
    Is the combatant menu part only displaying the current user or a group?
  • edited July 2021
    @gamingislove
    The current user, I haven't tested the group.

I'm getting some strange behavior with Status Values - Combined Value (formula) and Ork HUD Status Text Content ( in Preview [Value Origin]). If you set the Status Value to 100, for example, the HUD will show it as 101. This happens exclusively if you enable Combined Value with a Formula, regardless if you do anything in the formula.

I think this may be a Ork HUD display problem because I checked the value in a dialogue by putting it in a variable and it displayed correctly. (just 100)
    Post edited by Dre788 on
  • Huh ... strange, I'll check it out.
  • @Dre788
    Alright, blocking cursor over will come in the next beta, the description info will be fixed, portraits will show up and the combined value issue will also be fixed (that's also an issue in the latest ORK 2 version, so a general issue in previews with the new percent bonus stuff).
  • @gamingislove
    That's good to know. Is there any updates about my last email concerning navigation between multiple Single Screen Menus?