Please check the functionality of the language button in the main menu. After adding a new language button, the button text disappeared and changing the language itself behaves strangely.
  • I'll check it out.
    You can also post ORK 3 related issues in the ORK 3 BETA thread and don't have to open a new topic for them :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I see an issue when opening the language selection a 2nd time, which opens the main menu again in the background (and locks focus if you keep that option enabled). That'll be fixed in the next beta.

I don't have any text disappearing, though. Did you set up a content for the button?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!