Hello there, long time no see. I lost motivation for a while, but now I am back.

Kudos for releasing the ORK 3, looking great!

I was wondering, whether there is any way to upgrade from ORK 2 project to ORK 3 without losing what I've done. I couldn't find it in any tutorial. Thank you!
  • ORK 3 is currently only in beta, release probably fall/winter 2021.

There'll be an upgrade tool availalable later to convert an ORK 2 project to ORK 3, but you'll still have to do some adjustments and redo some setups due to feature changes. E.g. the UI system is completely new, so you'll have to do stuff like GUI boxes (now named UI boxes) and HUDs from scratch.
    Right now there's no way to upgrade your project.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I see, thank you for the info. I'll try it from scratch though.

Is the offer of yours, still valid, that I could provide you with a game design document and you'd prepare the ORK project for me? Ofc I'd pay.

If so, to what extent? Assuming you are plenty busy with preparing the framework.

• Sure, send me an email (contact@orkframework.com) :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!