To ensure that a player can always open the bestiary, I've created an ORK event in which I add a default entry.

It works fine when I start a new game and play through a battle; I can look at my bestiary entry just fine. If I save and resume the game, however, I get this error, despite running that ORK event.

Other ORK menus are opening just fine; it's just the bestiary. Is this perhaps related to a save/load issue?

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.BestiaryTypeMenuPart.ShowTypes () (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.BestiaryTypeMenuPart.Show () (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.BestiaryTypeMenuPart.Show (ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen s) (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.FinishOpening () (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.Show (System.Boolean fromOtherScreen) (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.Show (ORKFramework.Events.IEventStarter starter) (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.ButtonListMenuItem.Selected (ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen origin) (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.FinishClosing () (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.Closed () (at :0)
ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.Tick () (at :0)
ORKFramework.MenuHandler.Tick () (at :0)
ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireTick () (at <8f71d80d651c413c8a01f1b39e3e646b>:0)
ORKFramework.ORKHandler.Update () (at <8f71d80d651c413c8a01f1b39e3e646b>:0)

• I'll check it out - did you save and continue playing or save and loaded the game?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Tested it and works fine here with my setup. Tested with saving and continuing, saving and loading, saving, stopping the game and loading - all worked fine.

Can you give me more details on your setup? Due to the error, it seems to have something to do with the combatant type display in the menu. How is your setup there, e.g. merged types, using tabs or a regular type box?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!