edited July 2021 in ORK Support
Greetings :)
most time, i save changes in ORK Editor, i get following PopUp for about 40 seconds:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Hold On
ORKEditorWindow.OnGui.mouseUp"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i dont know, if its even an ORK Bug, but i get it only when working with ORK, and it really sucks :(
Does anybody know, how to avoid it?
Post edited by OneManDilemma on
  • edited July 2021
    Hello @OneManDilemma, may I ask which Unity version are you using? I will assume 2020+ this annoying "Hold on" popup was introduced after 2019 and that's one of the reasons I'm staying in 2019+ until I was forced to move on. So, it is not ORK Framework but Unity's Editor.
    Post edited by RustedGames on
  • It's generally due to asset changes that are performed when saving in the ORK editor. It's basically the same as before that new window was introduced by Unity, just now you have a visual hint at something going on, while it was just freezing Unity while processing stuff before.

Depending on what has to be processed (e.g. updating events, prefabs, scenes, etc., creating a backup) this can be done quite fast or take some time.

The message showing 'mouse up' as source is just because you clicked on a button with your mouse, so that input event is starting the whole saving process :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you both very much :)

I'm working with 2020 3.7f1, very annoying...

So, I think, i have to live with it.