Hiya,

I think the easiest way to explain this is just to show it with pictures.

Before i save the game the combatents status are like this:

Then i quit the game and load the same file and then it is like this:

And if you go into battle and a combatent get hits the HP shoots back to where it needed to be.
I looked everywhere but could not fix this problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
  • Hm, not happening here - which ORK version are you using?

Can you give me the details on your setup, mainly how's the HP status value's Count To Value setup (display settings of the stat) and the HUD element's setup (for displaying the value bar).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm using 2.33.0

I made a little video going over the info:

I hope you can read it, the 4k version of the video is still proccesing.
  • Did tests with a similar setup and still not happening on my end. Could have something to do with other factors, e.g. equipment or other status affecting things.

I'll probably need a small Unity test project where this happens to be able to find the issue. If you're up for that, please send the download link to contact@orkframework.com - you can reduce the size of the project be deleting the Library folder from the Unity project's folder :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah sure! I have send the project via wetransfer. Thanks!
  • Thanks, managed to find the issue, will be fixed in the next update :)
    Let me know if you need it earlier and I'll send you a beta version.