• I must have just been looking in the wrong place. But I think you're right about improperly ending the turn: using an end turn node in the on apply event of the daze status effect automatically triggers the problem every time. I've identified that part of the issue was also that the formula for action time needed to be set up to add a minimum action time of above 0, or the same problem would happen. Inputting a similar minimum action time check into the On Apply event of the Daze status effect which prevents the reduction of action time if the Action Time is already too low seems to have fixed the problem. Is it possible that the turn was improperly ended because action time was reduced to 0 before the move animation of the combatant that got hit finished animating?
  • Whatexists said: Is it possible that the turn was improperly ended because action time was reduced to 0 before the move animation of the combatant that got hit finished animating?
    Hm, I don't think so ... the action time running out just ends action selection, but it ending e.g. during someone's action will simply not allow them to select an action again.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • What about if the formula for determining action time set it to 0 (or a negative value) in the first place?
  • In that case the combatant will not be able to select actions.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • This is regarding ORK 2.
    Currently my ranged area of effect abilities need to be centered on an actor or they get placed at the user of the ability instead of the targeted location because the "store grid cell" node uses Origin Object (Actor), Actor (Target). I'd like to change it so that they can be placed at any appropriate location within range. So for Origin Object, are the cells targeted by the affect range settings of the used ability or consumable item stored as one of the other Origin Object options?
  • No, but you can store the affect range cells based via the Store Grid Cells node by using the same range setup (e.g. same template).