I would like to replace the members of the group during the battle, what should I do?
  • There's the change member action available for that. In battle menus you can use a Change Member menu item, or in control maps you can use the Change Member action.

Animating the combatants leaving/entering is handled by the Retreat Animation (using the combatant leaving battle) and the Enter Battle Animation (using the combatant joining the battle).
    The default is set up for all combatants in Battle System > Battle Settings > Combatant Settings > Battle Animations, each combatant can optionally override this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for answering the question.
    I would like to know one more thing if you like
    Another question is, can the game be over even if the leader of the group (the character moving the map) dies during the battle and the remaining allies are still alive?
    (The brown pants in the tutorial are dead and the blue pants are alive, but the game is over)
  • For real time battle area (and field), that's handled in the Game Over Settings in Game > Game Settings. There are options to control if game over is automatically called when the player (leader) is dead or the battle group is dead.

You can also manage that manually, e.g. in the death battle events of your combatants. For arena battles (i.e. via the Battle component), that's handled by the battle end event (defeat), where you can decide if you call game over or not.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It's a turn-based battle, so I couldn't do it the way you first presented it.
    Using the event check node
    I set the target reader with "checkcombatant" and set whether the HP is 0 with "check status", but it didn't work.
    Can you tell me a little more about how to get the game over when the leader dies in the battle end event?
  • All battle system types have a Defeat On Player Death setting (i.e. this is used for all regular arena battles) - enable it and your defeat battle end event will be used when the player was killed, even if other group members are still alive.
  • thank you very match .
    I could it .