What is your view on using ORK 3 to generate random characters for use in NFTs?
Here is a sample video showing how a unique character can be made.

My question is is this ok to do?
And if so is there a Node that can screenshot a specific area and save it as a PNG?

if not I can make a script to do that and call it with the function call node.
Portfolio - My Website
Follow my project on Reddit - My Game DevLog
relentingVids - My YouTube Channel
Half Super Shop - My Shop
  • I guess it's ok - I don't see why it wouldn't be :)

There's no node for that, so you can either call your custom code via function nodes or e.g. write a custom node that does it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Was just checking to make sure.

Thanks again for everything you do!
    Cheers! =]
    Portfolio - My Website
  • All thanks to ORK3 and Makinom2 I was able to prototype and create this awesome app called Easy NFT that is now available in my shop.

Easy NFT is a random image generator that puts different image elements you provide all together creating unique features in a newly created image and simultaneously creates a JSON file that holds details about the images created!

It was super fun to make and I’m working on more features such as importing 3D models and possible filters! So stay tuned for future updates!

Here’s a link to a complete walkthrough video! I have a free demo version in my shop if anyone is interested to try it out!

Thank you so much GIL for making this even possible!!!
    Portfolio - My Website