When i destroy the enemy group, player group and the ally group in the event and use start a grid battle and load the scene the scene is loaded after that a scene changer appears and i return to the stored scene immediately, everytime i start a teleport grid battle.

Maybe u can help me with that.
  • If you destroy (non-player) combatants, they're effectively removed from the game - so your battle most likely just doesn't have any enemies any more, so it's ending and uses the battle end events to return.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes but i use the grid teleport battles Mechanic like in the tutorials. So, first destroying then Spawning the combatants after that , place combatants or? And having this issue that i will return back to the stored scene .
  • When you load into a different scene for your battle, you don't need to destroy the combatants like in the grid battle tutorials.
    Also, the tutorial only destroys the player group to use the manual player grid placement - destroying the player doesn't remove it from the game :)

Can you give me more details on your setup? E.g. is the enemy already spawned (e.g. via combatant spawner) before battle, etc.
    Is there maybe something (e.g. an autostart event interaction) in your battle scene that teleports back?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!