I'm trying to make a 2D FF Esque sidebattle but for some reason my character doesn't seem to trigger the battle event and load a scene, is there something basic I am missing?

On another note, where would I find professionals that work with ORK that could possibly be commissioned? Or is that a tall order?
  • Silly guess but...does your character have a collider trigger unchecked ?
  • Make sure that:
    - the combatants defined for the battle is in an enemy faction
    - you don't mix 2D and 3D components, 2D colliders/rigidbodies don't interact with their 3D counterparts

As for commissions, you can contact me (contact@orkframework.com) or also post here in the forum :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @kiwi
    No, I double checked that, I am sure it's something else just as simple that I overlooked. When the character collides with the Battle Event, it seems to create Battle Spots under it, but the start event that's supposed to load a new scene doesn't seem to trigger. It's the darnest thing..

@gamingislove
    I'll email you for more information, thanks!
  • If the enemy faction and physics setup is correct, check your enemy's status values - e.g. if their maximum health is 0, it'll be dead on arrival and no battle will start.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!