Hello,

I just switch to ORK 3 ,obviously all my project need a redo but I guessed it before changing to ORK3.As you wrote it ORK3 is an extension of makinom,does that mean that doing a project with makinom 2 (i'm thinking of an fps> tutorial on a survival fps) or ork 3 is possible via the same tools?
Basically my project is still the same after the change ,the gamestarter hold and whan I launch the game everything work like right before but obviously in UI tab of makinom(I want to use ORK3) I can't see any GUIboxes in the list (used and working in the game).
Do I need to start from scratch or some file like the orkproject SO need to be setup to use ORK3?
  • ORK 2 is not compatible with ORK 3, so you'll have to restart from scratch. There'll be an upgrade tool available at a later time, but work on that will not start before official release.

ORK 3 is built upon Makinom 2 and included in the Makinom editor - the ORK 3 package already comes with everything you need.

Check out the status system setup and 3D playground tutorial series to get yourself started with ORK 3.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!