GiL,
if we start our new projects now using the ORK 3 demo version, will there be problems when we have to buy/start with ORK 3 paid/full version when it comes out? just wondering if anything special would need to be done to upgrade the demo projects to use the full version of ORK 3 in our projects?
RF
  • Actually, the ORK 3 beta versions are full versions and not limited.

There'll be a test version available on release, and the update to full version (or from beta to release version) will be the same as with ORK 2, i.e. just import the full version and you're good to go :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Gil,
    I guess that brings up my next question.
    When will the ORK 3 demos stop working?
    Just asking so that I know when I will need to pay for the new ORK 3 version.
    RF
  • They don't stop working :)

So, you could stick with the beta version for some time, though keep in mind that there might be changes from last beta to release versions that aren't updated automatically as it is between release versions, so you might lose a lot of data.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!