The tutorial for Turn-based and Active Time Battle are pretty great, but I'm trying to use Ork to make a Diablo-style, mouse-driven ARPG.

The way you build the UI is quite different from the examples you gave. I'd really like to see how to properly tackle a hack and slash with Ork.

Highlights I'd like to see:

- Setting up Equipment UI box for equipment slots
- Setting up a slot based Inventory
- Best practices for real-time hack and slash
- Show Action Combos...in action.
- Interesting real-time A.I using schematics.
Currently making: Real-Time Diablo-like ARPG
  • Yeah ... one of the many upcoming tutorial series, stuff just takes time :)

The 3D RPG Playground tutorial series will be the most in-depth and handle a lot of different features.

There'll be shorter series focusing on different battle system styles without going over stuff like quests, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Understandable, and I figured as much. I just wanted to officially put my request out there. You're doing awesome work, so no worries.
  • @gamingislove Is there a way to make the research trees have a, well, tree look and structure like in MMOs with shortcuts connected by lines that fill.
  • Currently via Placed Inputs in your used UI box, i.e. you can pre-place input buttons in your UI box prefab that'll be used for the research items.

I've planned a better way for this as one of the first big new features after release
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!