Hey GiL,

ORK 2.32, latest makinom-ork plugin,
my game uses a starting scene with makinom game starter, who then redirects you to scene 'MainMenu' with ORK game starter. This starter has unticked calling main menu because I have it ticked in ORK-Menus-Main Menu. Autocall it after 0.1s.

Now, there are two players (2 ppl out of thousands), who for some reason doesn't have that autocall after I've uploaded new patch and are completely without the menu.

I don't know what they did with the game (one confessed that he had a cracked older version before lol) but I'm looking for an understanding what might be happening with ORK.

Is there a way I can directly call menu using some simple script?

Thanks,

Machal
  • I'd assume the other also has a cracked version, if 1 of 2 (out of thousands) has that :D

You can use this to call the main menu via script:
    ORK.MainMenu.menu.Show();

There are also event nodes for that, the Call Main Menu to show and the Close Main Menu to close it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2022
    I don't know really, he even confessed that after cracked version he bought original on Steam, lol.
    Who knows, what he had done. But I've never had any issue with the Main Menu simply being 'not auto-called'.

Thanks for the script. I don't have any Call Main Menu nor close event nodes actually. I don't think this exist in 2.32 ORK. :)
    Post edited by Machal on
  • They've been added in ORK 2.32.0, so they should be there :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!