The text command < bonus > shows all the bonuses of an equipment and i can't find how to customize the way it's shown.
Is there a way to show each bonus separately ? < Bonus1 > ?
  • edited January 2022
    You can find this in UI > Text Display Settings in the Status Texts > Bonus Display settings.
    All customizable :)

There is no text code for separate bonuses, though - it's a combind representation of all bonuses.
    E.g. if you use schematics to add status value bonuses to an equipment, they'd also be reflected in there.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2022
    Thanks it was what i looked for ^^

Also, idk why but when i click on an item to buy it, the battle menu pop instead of the buy question ?
    Any ideas why ?

And when clicking on a UI Button with a Scene Changer Component, the Button disappear is this normal ? (the UI Button is still there when i go back to the scene, it's just visually annoying since you can see the button disappear while the screen is fading to change scene).

PS: in UI > Text Display Settings in the Status Texts > Bonus Display settings
    the default content for Negative Change text is missing a minus
    missing-minus
    Post edited by kiwi on
  • Uh ... is it actually displaying the battle menu, or is it just using the battle menu's UI box for the question? That'd be just using the wrong UI box in your question setup :)

I'd recommend to not have the scene changer directly on the button - the Scene Changer component handles some things to ensure it survives the scene load, e.g. setting it to don't destroy on load, which should unparent it from whatever it's parented to (Unity behaviour).
    E.g. add an empty child object to the button with the scene changer attached.

Well, yeah - the Negative Change Text already dispalys negative numbers (since it's for negative changes), i.e. adding a - here would basically show --10 instead of -10 :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have the right UI box (it was the first thing i checked :p )
    Even without a buy question, when i click on an item to buy, the battle menu UI Box show with nothing in it, and the item can't be purchased.

Ok i've found a way by using a Button component that calls the scene changer.

Oops my bad :p

• Hmm ... that's very strange - there's no connection between battle menu and shops.
    I'd need a small Unity test project to check this one out, there's no setting I can think of that could cause this :D
    In case you want to send me a test project, remove the Library folder to reduce the size, upload it somewhere (e.g. dropbox, google drive, etc.) and send me the link to contact@orkframework.com.