I used to use playmaker a lot, but now I want to start experimenting with makinom.I tried to translate using Google Forms but it didn't work,I want the editor to support Chinese, even if it's machine translated,
  • The translated CSV needs to keep the other information intact, or the editor doesn't know which text belongs to which setting.

Did you get an error or anything like that when using your translated file?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I did not succeed in translation, can you make a machine translated csv.
  • edited February 2022
    Took some time for google sheets to translate it all, but here is a CSV file you can use.

When creating CSV files, it's important to have them in UTF-8 format, or you'll lose the characters.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thanks for your help. It's a good asset,
    There will definitely be more people using it,