• edited February 2022
    @gamingislove Strange, i have a stop range of 1 and 0.5 threshold for the hunt move ai.
    The animator have a blend tree state with vertical speed fed from Ork as parameter.

Update: I noticed the navmesh agent component that gets added in runtime has a 0 stopping distance.
    Post edited by Vlastan on
  • @Vlastan
    I'd recommend adding the agent component to your combatant prefabs and tailor their settings to them - the automatically added component is convenient for getting started, but can never replace a set up component.

Also, are you using Radius components on your combatant prefabs to define their radius for the distance calculations (e.g. in the move AI)?
    E.g. without radius, the enemies would try to get to the actual position of the player.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Issue solved. I added radius component and a custom navmesh agent component with 1 stopping distance to combatants prefabs.