• Yep Strange because I didn't have to set it last time.This time the 3 faction exist with -1 for each sympathy changes + miniumum and maximum sympathy to -1000 and 1000 in General settings.Without Adding a faction sympathy between Player and enemies battle don't start.
    I let you check out on this but at least you are aware it can happen if somebody else ask for it ^^
  • @Acissathar
    You have to enable Allow User Change to show the additional settings.
    I should probably change that a bit :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove works perfect, thank you!
  • SK1SK1
    edited March 2022

@gamingislove 1. Players and enemies will not be born at birth points after loading scene battles.

2. The battle end victory schematic does not work after the battle end victory.
    Using Load Scene, Battle game objects are automatically destroyed in new scenes,ORK2 will not be destroyed.
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • SK1SK1
    edited March 2022
    Control Freak 2 - Touch Input Made Easy!

Grid Battle:
    If Battle Menus > Use Menu Mode: Input and touch buttons do not work.
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • @SK1
    Make sure your battle start schematic's Load Scene node has Spawn Machine Object enabled.

Input keys and UI boxes (and multi mode in battle menus) have no impact on each other. Make sure your used UI boxes use the input keys.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

The Battles turn grid uses a switch combatant that can't attack and loses enemy targets.
  • @SK1
    How is your schematic animating the combatant switch set up?
  • edited March 2022
    Ok, this Area bug happened again for the fourth time, and it's killing me. It's a real thing, and I really hope you look into it somehow.

This is what specifically happens:

I have a dozen Area game objects added using the Scene Wizard. Everything works fine as usual. However what happens is any Area Game object that has the name set in Area Settings, deletes itself. I'm not sure if this is happening after a crash (I get a few), or something else. but it's destroying my progress.

I mean the whole Game object just disappears, and anything attached to it. I've been nesting NPC's and combatants under the area to share the collider, and those are removed along with the Area.

I'm using Unity 2021.2.16f1, HDRP. I know that version is officially supported (yet) but this is a pretty critical bug/error/whatever it is.

I'm not really sure what to do, I"m afraid to set the area name in my scene now cause they keep getting deleted.

I'm going to save them as prefabs and see if that keeps them from being deleted.
    Post edited by Solkyoshiro on
    Currently making: Real-Time Diablo-like ARPG
  • @Solkyoshiro
    Not really sure what to tell you - I've got areas all around and nothing like this happens.
    The Auto Name also just changes the name of the game object and has no functionality to remove the game object at all (and is also only used when selecting the area's game object to show it in the inspector).
    Is there anything special about those area component setups, e.g. using conditions or anything like that?
  • gamingislove said: Is there anything special about those area component setups, e.g. using conditions or anything like that?
    Nope. I have 10 Area 3d zones in this scene. One of them only had an area set to it with nothing else. The other two I had Combatant Spawners, and Despawners nested under it. Nothing conditional besides Spawn Chance.

I've made sure Makinom is saved, scene saved and project. I really don't understand it at all.

• @Solkyoshiro
    As said when you first reported this - ORK doesn't remove game objects in the editor. In-game, things can get disabled/removed based on conditions, but not in the editor (when not playing).
    Do you have any sharing solutions (GIT or something like that) or backup tools running on this project, anything that can interfere with it?
  • gamingislove said: Do you have any sharing solutions (GIT or something like that) or backup tools running on this project, anything that can interfere with it?
    Nope, nothing of the sort.
  • Not sure if this is a bug or not... I'm trying to set up multiple "Reuse Time" settings on an ability. Turn-based battle system.

My action cost for these types of abilities are 0, so it won't end the players turn. But I want it to block the full ability type for the rest of the turn (Block Scope: Type, value 1), as well as blocking that single ability for further turns (Block Scope: Single, value 3).

When in battle, it only uses the first Reuse Time, and ignores the second. I've got both on properly, and each of them works correctly when they're in slot 0. It just refuses to apply both.
  • Bug report: when the game time is frozen while in Play Mode, if you exit play mode it doesn't return the time to 1, stays 0 and has to be fixed manually in project settings