• This error shows up in the Unity console frequently. This is in ORK version 3.2.0
    Unity version is 2020.3.19f1

• edited April 2022
    @dunebug
    Multiple reuse time setups are used to set up different times in different battle systems. The first reuse time compatible with the current battle system will be used.
    I'll look into allowing multi-use like that.

As for the time scale, that's strange - Unity should reset that automatically when exiting play mode. I'll look into it.
    Edit: Tested it and Unity resets timescale to 1 when exiting play mode. Which Unity version are you using?

@Mason
    Based on the error it happens when saving the changes - does it appear anywhere else?
    Generally, you can ignore this kind of error, it's only about an issue in the layout of the editor.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • In ORK3.2, when Mecanim is used, the animation view at the beginning of a skill cast doesn't work, the camera doesn't look at the player, it looks directly at the enemy.
  • @SK1
    Most likely due to your Mecanim animation setup in ORK.
    Mecanim animations don't report back animation durations, you need to set that up via the Duration Type of the animations you defined in Base/Control > Animations, e.g. by finding the duration via the used animation clip's name.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Status Effect-related nodes have a bug where the effect name is not displayed on the node, but is blank.
    This is not very visible because you have to click on the node to see the details.
  • Notify Start does not work.

When "Notify Start" is set to AutoMachine's StatusEffectChange, AutoMachine does not start after adding StatusEffect.
  • The StatusFolk node display has been fixed in ORK 3.3.0.
    NiceUpdate!
    But the ChangeStatusEffect node was not fixed.
  • @gamingislove

ORK 3.3.0
    Higlighting is no longe visible if you search for something that highlights enum setting and click on that setting. Only restart makes highlighting visible again.
  • @TextusGames
    You mean the in-editor search?
    Are you using light or dark theme in Unity?
  • @gamingislove
    Yes. Editor search.
    Dark theme.
  • Battles -> Battle System -> 0: Turn Based

Setting the AI Decision Time setting to anything but 0 causes the AI to continuously attack at the given interval and stop respecting turns. What I would expect is:

-Player takes turn
    -AI waits specified number of seconds and then takes one turn
    -Player takes turn

What happens:

-Player takes turns
    -AI waits specified number second and then takes ones turn
    -etc
  • @indoflaven
    How's your turn based battle system set up, e.g. which turn based mode are you using, is dynamic combat enabled, etc.?
    Did a quick test with classic and active mode and it seems to work fine.
  • @TextusGames
    Yep, happening in both light and dark themes - opening a popup (e.g. also asset selection) causes this.
    Will be fixed in the next update.
  • @gamingislove

Battle Type: Turned Based
    Battle Mode: Classic
    Use Dynamic Combat: False;
    Auto Start Turn: False;

For what it's worth: I switched over to Phase Battle Type and it works as expected ie. I can give the AI a decision time other than zero and it won't take extra turns. This works for my purposes, as for now I just have a single player and single enemy... but no idea why it's not working in Turn Based mode.
  • @gamingislove I'm not sure if this is a bug or just my misunderstanding.

When a sound type, template, and assignment is setup and called through schematics, the volume doesn't seem to take into account the audio settings -> sound volume.

For example, if I set Sound Volume to 0, my UI sounds no longer play (expected). However, the sound type I have set to play when changing scenes does still make full volume.

Sound type schematic: