Hi,

Battle Range
1) i'm using Grid LOS and i want cells with dead combatants to not block LOS
My default Battle Range use Grid Shape > Line of Sight > LOS Enemy Combatants.
BUT when a enemy dies, it still block the LOS. Removing the enemy from the battle on Default Death Settings doesn't work since i want to allow possible revival.
How should i proceed ?

Battle Menu UI
2) Sub-Menu stays hidden in hierarchy
While using sub-menu, when i click on a menu button, the sub-menu stays hidden.
If Sub-Menu Settings > Block Focus is checked, the sub-menu appears.
Is it normal ?

3) Always shows the Battle Menu
Is there a Always Visible checkbox or smthg like that to always shows the BattleMenu ?

4) Have a Timebar HUD to looks like a Turn Order HUD
In Active Time Battle, if Time Skip is on, is it possible to have a Timebar HUD who looks like a Turn Order HUD ?
OR
is it possible in Turn Based Battle to have Cast Times ?

• 1) Dead combatants are still combatants.
    I'll look into adding an option for that :)

2) No, that's not normal. Working fine here with and without using block focus.
    Can you give me more details on your battle menu's sub-menu settings?

3) No, the battle menu is only shown when a combatant selects actions.

4) No, a timebar HUD can't work like a turn order HUD, each is for their distinctive battle system because they only work for them :)
    However, cast times are available in all battle systems - they just don't make much sense in turn based battles, unless you use dynamic combat.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2022
    1) Cool ! :)

2) i have sent you a unity project copy on dropbox in case the image doesn't suffice
    battlemenu

3) okey

4) yep but a Timebar HUD with Time Skip looks really weird :p

EDIT
    5) Cursor over (HUD Combatant Object) doesn't work
    I have a HUD Type Combatant Object that works fine, except when i check Cursor Over.
    UI blocks Cursor is not checked.
    HUD
    Post edited by kiwi on
  • 2) Uh ... where did you send it? Didn't get any email ...
    What's your UI layer setup used by the 2 battle menu UI boxes?

5) Might be an issue with your layer setup.
    This uses the raycast settings from UI > HUDs > General Settings, i.e. make sure your combatants have a collider (or they can't be hit by a raycast) and are on a layer that can be hit by the HUD raycast. Also, no other thing should be between combatant and camera that can be hit.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!