Hi
I'm Unity noob.

My project caused a library cache error as below when I Install makinom and work framework.
I do not know how to resolve these issues.
---------

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ugui@1.0.0\Runtime\EventSystem\EventData\AxisEventData.cs(11,16): error CS0433: The type 'Vector2' exists in both 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ugui@1.0.0\Runtime\UI\Core\ScrollRect.cs(447,19): error CS0433: The type 'RectTransform' exists in both 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
---------
  • Which Unity version are you using?

Try the following:
    - close the Unity project.
    - delete the Library folder inside your Unity project's folder
    - open the project in Unity again, this'll rebuild the library

Another thing to try is removing and adding the Unity UI package from your project. Based on the errors you posted that's what's having issues.
    You can do this via the package manager: Window > Package Manager
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!