I'm currently working with ORK 3 and need to change the game state via code. As far as I understand this question is more related to mekanom than to the ork framework, so I wrote in this category.
  • Like this:
    Maki.GameStates.Get(index).IsActive = state;
    state is either true or false to activate or inactive it.
    index is the index of the state in the editor list. You can also use the GUID of the game state (i.e. a string) to get the state.

Or, if you directly reference the game state's asset:
    gameStateAsset.Settings.IsActive = state;
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, I overlooked the settings variable. Thank you very much for such an instant response!
  • Every data asset's actual stuff is accessed via their Settings property - this also handles loading the data in case it isn't yet loaded, etc. :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!