When ORK3 interacts, the interaction UI keeps flickering and the interaction does not work. How can I get the interaction UI back to normal?
  • It looks like the interaction is switching between being available and not available.

Are you using line of sight?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

No line of sight is used and it keeps flashing between available and unavailable.
  • Ok, than it's either:

1) The interaction has a condition that keeps changing on/off.

2) The interaction is moving in and out of the interaction controller (or the controller is moving, e.g. due to some animation).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Finally found the cause of the bug! The use of the wrong post-processing stack caused, modified to support the cell phone after the post-processing stack, the interaction bug is no longer!