For some reason I can't get the battle start with on trigger enter setup. It simply does not do anything. If I use autostart or Interaction, battle starts ok, but on trigger enter simply does not work. What I am missing? My player character is UMA generated, but it has all the components, I even checked with the Tutorial running side by side and all components, that are on tutorial player are on mine too, except from character controller, because I use my custom controller. So could it be because of my custom controller UMA, I am missing something obvious or maybe I encountered some bug?
  • Is any rigidbody component involved? How's your custom controller moving the game object?

Trigger enter can only start if Unity's physics detect this, e.g. moving via the character controller causes this, but if your custom controller doesn't involve physics in movement (e.g. only moving via transform) it'll not cause trigger enter.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • My controller uses Navmesh agent to move. I have rigidbody on my character with is Kinematic enabled. So it should work?
    If not, is there some workarounds about that? How does None start type work? Maybe there is a way to trigger it via code or something?
  • Ok, so adding capsule collider wit is trigger enabled solved it. Why I didn't think of that before is beyond me :D
  • Yeah, things need colliders to collider or enter other things :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!