I want to completely remove unavailable action choices from the battle menu, like an already executed grid move action, or the attack action that can't be selected as no target is in range.
I tried adding a condition to each choice, but the ability option only has Known, Learned, Temporary and Group.
It lacks an Available condition type. Is there any other way to create this kind of condition ?
  • Currently not, I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Related to this, i think i there is a bug resulting in the combat menu ignoring the custom content prefab when set up. It always uses the default choice button prefab.
  • I'll check it out.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!