Damage Calculation Type: Select how attack modifier damage is calculated (e.g. 100 damage, 1 attribute with 150% > * 1.5, one with 50% > * 0.5):
- Continuously: Damage is calculated on the same value, e.g.: 100 * 1.5 * 0.5 = 75
- Per Attribute: Damage is calculated per attribute, e.g.: 100 * 1.5 + 100 * 0.5 = 200
- Per Attribute Divided: Like 'Per Attribute', but divided by the number of used attributes, e.g.: (100 * 1.5 + 100 * 0.5) / 2 = 100
- Highest: Uses the highest value attribute (i.e. highest change value), e.g.: 100 * 1.5 = 150
- Lowest: Uses the lowest value attribute (i.e. lowest change value), e.g.: 100 * 0.5 = 50

The modifier calculation method is invalid?
  • Can you give me more details on what your issue is?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I use two attributes to calculate attack, damage calculation is not working, he will automatically choose the lowest property damage calculation.
  • Ok, which Damage Calculation Type are you using?
    Also, how's the status change setup - e.g. is the change value set up correctly to deal damage?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • - Per Attribute: Damage is calculated per attribute, e.g.: 100 * 1.5 + 100 * 0.5 = 200

I am using this formula, which cannot be calculated properly, nor can the switching value, please check!
  • Yep, can confirm there's something not working as it should - will be fixed in the next update.
  • Thanks