SK1SK1
edited March 2022 in ORK Support

I want to switch the ButtonControlMoveType to CharacterController when the ship is set as a player and the ship rises to a certain height.
Post edited by SK1 on
  • Use the following:
    - field name: settings.moveType
    - field type: Enum
    - enum name: ButtonControlMoveType
    - int/float value: 0 (for character controller, nav mesh agent is 1)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited March 2022
    How do I set the gravity of ButtonPlayerController to 0?
    How do I change the moveSpeed of ButtonPlayerController?
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • If you want to have a different control setup on a different combatant/game object, you can also add the control component to the game object and set it up as you need it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
    ButtonPlayerController has no publicly available variables to modify the movement speed.
  • No, those settings are global and independent from the used player control.